Thursday 5 April 2018

Plastic Polymer


Hi everyone! Last week for science we made Goo! 

This week we made instructions for it! 

Here mine is. 😀

What you need.
  • PVA Glue
  • Borax
  • Squirt Dropper
  • Skewer
  • Food Colouring
  • Small Cup

  1. Put 1/2 a cup of PVA Glue into your small cup.
  2. Put 1 or 2 drops of food colouring in the same cup
  3. Mix using the skewer
  4. Add a squirt of borax using the Squirt Dropper
  5. Mix
  6. Add another squirt of borax
  7. Mix Nonstop
    1. Your Goo will be ready, play with it! 😁

    I hope you enjoyed my instructions and that they helped you.


    1 comment:

    1. Great instructions Lexie, I know how much you like playing with Goo

      ReplyDelete

    Mould Inquiry

     Hi everyone, Welcome back to my blog, Today I will be sharing with you my mould inquiry presentation.  In my group was my friends, Maria, X...